Call for Norwich City fans to join friendly pre-derby day march
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans are being urged to gather for a friendly pre-match march ahead of the East Anglian derby.
Tomorrow's match against Ipswich Town at Carrow Road kicks off at noon.
The derby day fan march has been organised by Canaries supporters from the Barclay End Norwich group.
It will leave the Queen of Iceni Wetherspoon pub on Norwich's Riverside at 11.15am before winding its way to Carrow Road.
Thomas Markham-Uden, co-founder of the Barclay End Norwich Group, said: 'We encourage all city fans to join us in creating the best possible atmosphere that we can carry into the stands and make last throughout the game.
You may also want to watch:
'Dig out every old scarf, every flag, every replica shirt you can find. Bring the colour, bring the noise and help the team bring home three more points.'
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'