Call for Norwich City fans to join friendly pre-derby day march
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans are being urged to gather for a friendly pre-match march ahead of the East Anglian derby.
Tomorrow's match against Ipswich Town at Carrow Road kicks off at noon.
The derby day fan march has been organised by Canaries supporters from the Barclay End Norwich group.
It will leave the Queen of Iceni Wetherspoon pub on Norwich's Riverside at 11.15am before winding its way to Carrow Road.
Thomas Markham-Uden, co-founder of the Barclay End Norwich Group, said: 'We encourage all city fans to join us in creating the best possible atmosphere that we can carry into the stands and make last throughout the game.
'Dig out every old scarf, every flag, every replica shirt you can find. Bring the colour, bring the noise and help the team bring home three more points.'
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm