Traffic restrictions in place with warning of possible delays
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned that they could face delays as work is carried out at a busy junction next week.
BT will be carrying out the work at the junction of B1532 London Road in Pakefield on Grayson Drive for two days.
With BT carrying out the work between Thursday, September 19 and Friday, September 20, multi-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out, with traffic restrictions on London Road, Pakefield and Grayson Drive.
The work is being carried out "near the junction of Grayson Drive on London Road Pakefield."
You may also want to watch:
It states that "remedial works" will be carried out "to clear Highway defect in the carriageway" and to "facilitate BT Openreach fibre cabling works."
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace