Businesses asked to have their say over WH Smith’s plans to open in Dereham
- Credit: PA
Businesses in Dereham are being asked to give their views over WH Smith's plans to open a shop in the town.
We have reported how the national chain has applied to Breckland Council for planning permission to transform the former betting shop at 36 High Street into a retail premises.
The council has now sent letters to businesses in Dereham asking for feedback.
Members of the public are also invited to have their say.
WH Smith is the world's oldest national retail chain and is celebrating its 225th anniversary this year.
You may also want to watch:
It has previously announced plans to invest £49m its high street division this year.
People can give their views by going to the planning section on Breckland Council's website or by e mailing email@example.com and quoting the reference number 3PL/2017/0913/CU by August 17.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 7 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 8 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
What do you think E mail firstname.lastname@example.org