North Norfolk’s Blakeney Hotel gets four-star accolade
Award-winning Blakeney Hotel is celebrating the receipt of a four-star AA rating following an extensive refurbishment.
The increase from three to four stars follows at the north Norfolk hotel follows changes which included an extensive transformation of most of its 63 bedrooms, including converting five sets of bedrooms into more flexible interconnecting rooms.
The family-run hotel has a reputation for offering a menu of seasonal, locally-sourced produce, and leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool.
Guests can now receive table service in all public areas and an enhanced room service, restaurant, bar and terrace menu.
Andrew Ford, senior hotel and restaurant inspector at the AA, said: 'To meet and exceed their demands, the owners have invested not only in the quality of the hotel, but also in the staff who provide services that exceed expectations.
You may also want to watch:
'AA Hotel Services recognise this commitment and have awarded a four-star rating.'
Owner Michael Stannard said: 'We are a privately-owned, family-run hotel and receiving four stars is an endorsement of our ongoing commitment and investment.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
'It is also a tribute to the hard work of our staff and everyone associated with the hotel.'