Cromer cocktail bar to open second site in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A Cromer cocktail bar has announced it is branching out to Sheringham, where it will open a new site.
The Gangway in Cromer town centre, opened in 2019 and focuses on craft beer, cocktails, coffees and simple snacks, with its success allowing owner William Chandler to open a second bar in Sheringham.
Located on Station Road, the Sheringham site will open in early Autumn, providing a similar offering to the Cromer bar.
Owner William Chandler said: "It just seemed like the next logical step to open in Sheringham.
"There's a gap in the market for something similar to what we're doing in Cromer in Sheringham, so it just made sense.
"It has always been in the plan to open a second one in Sheringham as well. so when the site came up it just seemed perfect."
Ahead of its opening the bar is looking to recruit a manager, baristas and bar staff.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party