Buses diverted in North Walsham due to road closure
- Credit: Archant
Passengers using buses in parts of north Norfolk are facing unexpected changes to routes due to a road closure.
Grammar School Road in North Walsham has been closed by UK Power Networks to repair electrical faults in the area.
The west bound lane is closed from the roundabout at Kings Arms Street through to Yarmouth Road.
East bound traffic will have access to the road but the lane closure is affecting routes taken by Sanders Coaches.
The bus company said: "Due to an unexpected road closure we are having to divert buses around North Walsham at short notice.
You may also want to watch:
"For 55 services please catch the bus at Park Lane, for 6a/CH2 please use Park Lane or Lyngate and for 210 please use the layby outside the clock tower."
The road is expected to cause delays until Monday, August 12.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab