City bus stop out of use after barriers put up
- Credit: Archant
A much-used bus stop in Norwich is currently out of use after barriers were erected in front of it.
Bus stop CF in Castle Meadow was blocked on Saturday morning after temporary fencing was put up.
The barriers are part of those at the nearby roadworks on Bank Plain, though the reason why they were extended onto Castle Meadow and in front of the bus stop are not known.
First Buses services 21, 21A, 22, 22A, 23, 23A, 24 and 24A are all affected, though none have been suspended.
Instead, these buses will call at bus stop CE until the fences are removed.
You may also want to watch:
First Buses said that they had decided to make services call at CE as stop CF is "unsafe to use", due to the barriers.
- 1 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Norfolk man jailed for part in raids to blow up cashpoints
- 8 Man fined for swearing at neighbours during lockdown barbeque
- 9 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom