Bus passengers showered with glass in Gorleston
A BUS window was smashed, showering passengers with glass, after three boys exited the vehicle in Gorleston.
Moments earlier one of the boys had verbally abused the bus driver.
The incident happened at around 5pm on Monday, April 23.
The bus was travelling from the James Paget University Hospital (JPH) towards Magdalen Way, and when it arrived at the stop in Magdalen Way one of the boys verbally abused the driver as the three got off.
Seconds later the side of the bus was struck, causing the window to break.
You may also want to watch:
Call PC Nick Kitson at Gorleston Police Station with information on 101.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 9 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK