Bus and lorry crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
A person has been injured in a crash between a bus and a lorry on the A47.
Police were called to the scene between Honingham and Hockering at 5.51pm on Monday evening.
A Norfolk Police spokesman reported one person had suffered injuries and an ambulance had been sent.
Three police units remained at the scene during the evening.
The spokesman said: “It was not a serious injury.
You may also want to watch:
“Cars can get through but it will be slower than normal.”
The road reopened fully at 9.20pm.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
KonectBus tweeted; “Route 8 - Delays likely into the evening due to an accident on the A47 at Hockering. Our #Straight8 drivers may take you a different way to get you where you need to be on time.”