Bus and lorry crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
A person has been injured in a crash between a bus and a lorry on the A47.
Police were called to the scene between Honingham and Hockering at 5.51pm on Monday evening.
A Norfolk Police spokesman reported one person had suffered injuries and an ambulance had been sent.
Three police units remained at the scene during the evening.
The spokesman said: “It was not a serious injury.
You may also want to watch:
“Cars can get through but it will be slower than normal.”
The road reopened fully at 9.20pm.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
KonectBus tweeted; “Route 8 - Delays likely into the evening due to an accident on the A47 at Hockering. Our #Straight8 drivers may take you a different way to get you where you need to be on time.”