Burglary at Wenhaston Primary School prompts police appeal
- Credit: PA
Police are appealing for witnesses to a burglary at a school in Wenhaston, near Halesworth.
The incident took place at Wenhaston Primary School on Hall Road between 6.40pm on Tuesday, October 3 and 7.15am on Wednesday, October 4.
Damage was caused to a school window in order to gain entry and a small red key safe was taken.
Items of paperwork were found discarded on a nearby verge and footpath.
One witness believes they saw a white transit van in the area yesterday evening at about 8pm. Police would like to speak to the owner of this vehicle in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has knowledge of the burglary or witnessed any suspicious behaviour between the times stated should contact PC 1885 Rob Stockman at Halesworth police station, quoting crime reference 37/64954/17.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate