Burglars smash Wymondham shop windows before taking clothes
- Credit: IAN BURT
Burglars smashed a Wymondham shop window and stole clothing.
The incident took place at Middletons in Middleton Street in the town sometime between 2.45am and 3am on Friday, November 21.
Between such times two males are believed to have smashed the shop window, entered the store and stole a number of items including three green puffa-style jackets, a number of cropped blouse puffa-style jackets, three brown waxed jackets, a green parka with an orange lined fur hood and a number of green t-shirts. All items were by Barbour.
One male is believed to have been dressed in black and wearing a grey woolly hat. They are believed to have left the scene in a dark coloured saloon or hatchback vehicle with a part registration number Y828.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or who may have information relating to what happened.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are asked to contact PC Tali Vaknin at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault