Burglaries in Norwich linked as police warn homeowners to be vigilant
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC 2
Police are appealing for information following two burglaries which happened in Norwich last week.
The first occurred sometime between 11.15pm on Tuesday 18 July and 7am on Wednesday 19 July at a property in Colindeep Lane in the city. Suspect(s) gained entry via an insecure rear door and have stolen an Apple iPad and an unknown sum of cash.
The second happened at an address in Recreation Ground Road sometime between 2am and 6am on Wednesday 19 July 2017. Suspect(s) have gained entry to the property and have stolen a handbag containing a purse, a mobile phone and a diary.
Officers are linking these incidents and would like to remind home owners to remain vigilant and to make sure doors are locked at night.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact Det Con Scott Malcolmson at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village