Burglaries in Norwich linked as police warn homeowners to be vigilant
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC 2
Police are appealing for information following two burglaries which happened in Norwich last week.
The first occurred sometime between 11.15pm on Tuesday 18 July and 7am on Wednesday 19 July at a property in Colindeep Lane in the city. Suspect(s) gained entry via an insecure rear door and have stolen an Apple iPad and an unknown sum of cash.
The second happened at an address in Recreation Ground Road sometime between 2am and 6am on Wednesday 19 July 2017. Suspect(s) have gained entry to the property and have stolen a handbag containing a purse, a mobile phone and a diary.
Officers are linking these incidents and would like to remind home owners to remain vigilant and to make sure doors are locked at night.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact Det Con Scott Malcolmson at Norwich CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm