Bungay pool remains shut for the rest of 2018
- Credit: Archant
The doors of Bungay Swimming Pool will remain shut for 2018 after a fault with the boilers.
Keen swimmers will have to hang up their trunks and swim wear for the remainder of the year as the pool stays closed until further notice.
According to Waveney District Council, engineers have worked to repair the boilers in the pool.
Councillor Graham Catchpole, Waveney's Cabinet Member for Operations and Facilities said: 'We would like to thank our customers for their patience as we seek to resolve issues which have led to the temporary closure of the swimming facilities at Bungay Pool and Gym.
'Engineers have undertaken repairs to the boilers and are now dealing with a separate issue relating to water cylinders. We expect the reopening of the pool to take place as soon as the required temperatures are reached.'
You may also want to watch:
The swimming pool is not expected to open until early next year.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 7 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 8 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67