Bungay man to appear in court over grooming allegations
- Credit: Archant
A 42-year-old man from Bungay will appear before magistrates in Great Yarmouth next month after breaching a sexual prevention order.
Carl Brown, of Albion Road in Bungay, was charged with having unsupervised contact with a girl under 16 - which he was banned from doing by a sexual offences prevention order made in October 2013.
He is also charged with communicating with a girl under 16 and trying to meet with her, with the intention of engaging in sexual activity.
He will appear in court in Great Yarmouth on May 18.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones