Bumper day for parents at ‘Bump and Beyond’ baby fair at the Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Archant
It was a day for new and expecting parents to come together at the Norfolk Showground.
The venue hosted the Bump and Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair on Sunday, attracting more than 900 parents including many pregnant mums.
70 exhibitors took part and there were talks on everything from breast feeding and road safety with child seats to health care.
The fair was held at the showground for the first time, having taken place at St Andrew's Hall in Norwich city centre last year.
About £1,000 was raised for East Anglia Children's Hospices' nook appeal, which is raising money for a new children's hospice. Organisers are planning to run the event again in 2018, and will soon choose a charity to support.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'If any charities would like to be considered, we would love to hear from them.'
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall