Bumper day for parents at ‘Bump and Beyond’ baby fair at the Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Archant
It was a day for new and expecting parents to come together at the Norfolk Showground.
The venue hosted the Bump and Beyond Baby and Toddler Fair on Sunday, attracting more than 900 parents including many pregnant mums.
70 exhibitors took part and there were talks on everything from breast feeding and road safety with child seats to health care.
The fair was held at the showground for the first time, having taken place at St Andrew's Hall in Norwich city centre last year.
About £1,000 was raised for East Anglia Children's Hospices' nook appeal, which is raising money for a new children's hospice. Organisers are planning to run the event again in 2018, and will soon choose a charity to support.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'If any charities would like to be considered, we would love to hear from them.'
Email email@example.com for more information.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 10 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?