Building underway of 50 new homes at Redhill Residential Park in Watton
- Credit: Archant
A new phase of a multi-million development has begun at Watton's Redhill Residential Park.
Countrywide Park Homes' new £10m development, known as The Willows, is currently being built at the site in Redhill Lane.
The construction of the 50 homes is set to be completed by December.
The investment is part of a wider scheme by Countrywide Park Homes to invest in its parks across the UK.
This includes a £3m re-development at Puddledock Farm at the edge of Thetford Forest, the first stage of which was set to be completed in September.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 6 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 10 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
Anthony Barney, owner and chairman of Countrywide Park Homes, said: 'Redhill Residential Park is already a very sought after location, in the quiet market town of Watton. Its close-knit community feel, and beautiful surroundings make this one of our much sought after parks.'