Bubble waffle craze comes to Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
If you've ever scrolled through Instagram, you've probably seen pictures of bubble waffles, or egg waffles as they are also known.
The spherical shaped treats originated in Hong Kong and have proved a big hit across the UK food scene, especially in London with businesses such as Bubblewrap Waffle and Yam Yam Bubble Waffles helping to kick start the trend.
Now the quirky food craze has reached Norfolk, with Falafel and Friends on Norwich Market creating a bubble waffle menu for spring/summer.
Their new menu features five different options, including the bubble classic which costs £3.50 and is served with peanut butter and condensed milk and the rose berry which is £5 and stuffed with ice cream, strawberries and rosewater cream.
They also offer salted caramel, Oreo Crunch and a unicorn special with ice cream, popcorn, chocolate stars, 100s and 1000s, marshmallows and strawberries.
You may also want to watch:
• What do you think of this latest food craze? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk