Drivers warned to expect delays after crash closes one lane of A47
- Credit: Google Maps
One lane of the A47 is blocked after a single-vehicle crash near a roundabout.
Police and fire crews were called to the incident at Brundall just before 6.30pm on Tuesday night.
Police said it involved a single vehicle near the Brundall roundabout.
One lane is blocked westbound.
The Norfolk police Twitter account warned drivers to expect delays and to avoid the area.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre