Drivers warned to expect delays after crash closes one lane of A47
- Credit: Google Maps
One lane of the A47 is blocked after a single-vehicle crash near a roundabout.
Police and fire crews were called to the incident at Brundall just before 6.30pm on Tuesday night.
Police said it involved a single vehicle near the Brundall roundabout.
One lane is blocked westbound.
The Norfolk police Twitter account warned drivers to expect delays and to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation