Brundall accountancy firm secures new office thanks to major investment
- Credit: Archant
An accountancy firm which has been renting its base for the last 30 years has finally secured its own home, thanks to a £400,000 investment.
Graver & Co Accountants, based in Station Road in Brundall, has been in business since 1983, and had grown too big for its former office - just across the road from the new base.
'We got to a point where we were full up, but now have more space to grow,' said director David Greening.
The business, which was founded in 1983, now has nine members of staff, but will soon be on the look-out for an extra pair of hands, according to Mr Greening.
'We are always in the business of taking on more clients,' he said. 'We are potentially looking for someone else part-time, especially if we get busier.'
You may also want to watch:
Clients range from £5m-turnover firms to sole traders, and have all been acquired through word of mouth.
The motivation for the new home was to cement the firm's position in Brundall, according to Mr Greening, who is the firm's sole director and joined in 1986.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
'It is fantastic for links to the city,' he said.