Broken rail cancels trains between Norwich and Diss
- Credit: Sonya Brown
Some train services between Norwich and Diss have been cancelled because of a broken rail - with replacement buses ordered.
Greater Anglia tweeted at just before 9am that some lines were blocked due to the broken rail.
The 8.30am and 9am trains from Norwich to London Liverpool Street were cancelled. The 11am and 11.30am London Liverpool Street to Norwich service has also been cancelled.
Network Rail engineers are on site investigating the issue.
Some services are running, but at a reduced speed.
You may also want to watch:
Greater Anglia said rail replacement buses, operated by Galloways, Simons, Angies and Norfolk Norse, would run between Norwich and Diss until 10.30am.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich