Broadland’s school holiday Tots2Teen scheme celebrates 25th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A school holiday scheme is celebrating its 25th anniversary this summer.
Broadland District Council's Tots2Teens programme, which was launched in 1992, provides various activities for young people during the summer holidays.
Over the years they have had the opportunity to take part in everything from performances at Norwich Playhouse, celebrations for the 2012 London Olympics and an archaeological dig a Roman site in Aylsham.
New activities for this year include a mosaics and floristry workshop, a visit to Norwich Castle Museum and a special Great Train Robbery day, in addition to the popular 'fun zones' which include cookery, art and sports sessions.
Tots2Teens sessions run every weekday in the summer holidays until Tuesday, September 5 and are open to children aged five and over, who live or go to school in Broadland.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.broadland.gov.uk/t2t or call 01603 430525.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich