British band Clean Bandit confirmed as last act for Thetford Forest concert series
- Credit: PA
British electronic music group Clean Bandit are the latest and last act to be announced for the Forest Live concert series at Thetford Forest.
They will be performing at High Lodge on Sunday, July 2.
Formed in Cambridge in 2008, the group smashed onto the scene in 2014 with the number one hit Rather Be, featuring Jess Glynne.
The track took the band into the international mainstream and they won a Grammy Award for Best Dance recording.
Following on from this success, 2016 saw the release of two massive hit singles, Tears, featuring Louisa Johnson, and Rockabye, featuring Sean Paul and Anne-Marie - which was number one in the UK official singles chart for nine consecutive weeks, the longest reign by a UK artist since 1994.
You may also want to watch:
English rock band Elbow will kick-off the concerts at Thetford Forest on Thursday, June 29.
On Friday, June 30 one of Britain's biggest starts, Olly Murs, will grace the stage.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 9 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 10 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
Tickets for his gig, which will feature special guest and 2015 X-Factor winner Louisa Johnson, have sold out but a waiting list is open.
And on Saturday, July 1 pop star Rick Astley, known for his iconic single Never Gonna Give You Up, will perform.
Singer-songwriter Rumer will be his special guest.
Tickets are £33 (plus £3.80 booking fee) available from 9am on Friday, February 17 from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, or buy online at http://www.forestry.gov.uk/music