Britain’s Got Talent scouts coming to Caister Eastern Beach Caravan Park tonight
- Credit: ITV / Thames / Syco
Talent scouts are looking for Britain's Got Talent contestants tonight.
The team is going to Eastern Beach Caravan Park in Caister on Wednesday evening from 8pm.
Producers say if you think you've got a talent which can impress and entertain, now is the time to show us what you've got.
Successful acts will then be in with a chance of securing a place at one of the judges' auditions in 2018.
The show is open to any performer of any age, with any talent – all you need is a skill and star quality which they think will impress. Anything goes from magicians to comedians, drag acts to singers and acrobats to animals.
You may also want to watch:
Series producer, Charlie Irwin, said 'Britain's Got Talent 2017 was a fantastic year for talent full of variety - from runner-up Issy Simpson, one of the youngest magicians ever to audition, to the moving and inspiring Missing People Choir, lovable duo The Pensionalities and our incredible winner Tokio Myers.
'Now, we can't wait to see what talent your town has to offer for the 2018 series. Anyone can apply - there is no age limit and we are looking for all kinds of talents. So if you feel you have something special to show us, no matter what it is, then make sure you apply, you never know where it might take you.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler