Bridal shop to hold Norfolk version of Say Yes to the Dress
A Norwich bridal shop is set to hold its own take on Say Yes to the Dress.
Prima Donna Bridal on Timber Hill will be filming their version of the American reality series on Wednesday, January 3 when Norfolk brides and up to five guests will be invited to find their dream dress.
The footage will be posted to YouTube.
Say Yes to the Dress follows events at Kleinfeld Bridal store in Manhattan. The show profiles brides as they search for the perfect wedding dress and highlights the work of staff at the shop.
Filming will take place in the V.I.P suite where customers will be treated to champagne and canapes while exploring the selection of gowns by designers such as Say Yes to the Dress star Randy Fenoli.
You may also want to watch:
Brides who say yes to the dress on the day will receive £100 off their gown.
Prima Donna originally opened in Castle Mall in 1993 before moving to its current location in 2014.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
For more information call 01603 630483.