Bricks and glass thrown off bridge onto the A11 in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant � 2007
Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward after receiving two reports of items being thrown from the Besthorpe Road Bridge over the A11 in Attleborough.
The first incident happened at approximately 2.30pm on Wednesday, February 22, where bricks were thrown from the Besthorpe Road bridge damaging the windscreen and roof of one vehicle and the front bumper of another.
The second incident happened on Friday, February 24 at 1.20pm when police received reports of an unknown man throwing glass from the same bridge.
Fortunately, no damage was caused on this occasion.
The man seen on the bridge is described as wearing a pink jacket and a hat with flaps which covered his ears.
You may also want to watch:
He was also seen riding a bike.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information contact PC Steven Howard at Attleborough Police Station on 101.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner