Bricks and glass thrown off bridge onto the A11 in Attleborough
- Credit: Archant � 2007
Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward after receiving two reports of items being thrown from the Besthorpe Road Bridge over the A11 in Attleborough.
The first incident happened at approximately 2.30pm on Wednesday, February 22, where bricks were thrown from the Besthorpe Road bridge damaging the windscreen and roof of one vehicle and the front bumper of another.
The second incident happened on Friday, February 24 at 1.20pm when police received reports of an unknown man throwing glass from the same bridge.
Fortunately, no damage was caused on this occasion.
The man seen on the bridge is described as wearing a pink jacket and a hat with flaps which covered his ears.
You may also want to watch:
He was also seen riding a bike.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information contact PC Steven Howard at Attleborough Police Station on 101.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman