Brewers celebrate all things beer with new market stall
- Credit: Archant
Two Brewers from East Anglia have decided to celebrate all things beer by opening a stall on Norwich Market.
Dan Steggles, from Hoxne Brewery and Matthew Hammond, from Shortts Brewery have opened the ABV Store after wanting to open a shop to sell their own and local tipples.
Mr Hammond said: 'The market was the best option for us with lower rents and a good following of people for its growing diversity.
'We have all sorts on offer like a fruit IPA which is brewed with passion fruit, pineapple and mango, blood orange IPA and a Brett raspberry farmhouse beer.'
The pair have over seven years of commercial brewing experience between them.
You may also want to watch:
'We are trying to stock different things from the supermarket. It's exciting times in beer.'
As well as East Anglian beer there is stock from Canada, Iceland and Sweden. Kegs and hops are also on offer.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?