Brewers celebrate all things beer with new market stall
- Credit: Archant
Two Brewers from East Anglia have decided to celebrate all things beer by opening a stall on Norwich Market.
Dan Steggles, from Hoxne Brewery and Matthew Hammond, from Shortts Brewery have opened the ABV Store after wanting to open a shop to sell their own and local tipples.
Mr Hammond said: 'The market was the best option for us with lower rents and a good following of people for its growing diversity.
'We have all sorts on offer like a fruit IPA which is brewed with passion fruit, pineapple and mango, blood orange IPA and a Brett raspberry farmhouse beer.'
The pair have over seven years of commercial brewing experience between them.
You may also want to watch:
'We are trying to stock different things from the supermarket. It's exciting times in beer.'
As well as East Anglian beer there is stock from Canada, Iceland and Sweden. Kegs and hops are also on offer.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death