BREAKING NEWS: Sir Jimmy Savile dies
The veteran DJ and broadcaster Sir Jimmy Savile died today, sources said.
The 84-year-old was found at his home in Roundhay, Leeds, just after midday today.
It is not known how Sir Jimmy died but it is believed there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said officers were called to a house in Leeds this afternoon.
The spokesman said: 'Police were called at 12.10pm today to the discovery of a man's body at a house in Roundhay, Leeds.
You may also want to watch:
'The body of a man in his 80s was found at the property.
'There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.'
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden