BREAKING NEWS: Sir Jimmy Savile dies
The veteran DJ and broadcaster Sir Jimmy Savile died today, sources said.
The 84-year-old was found at his home in Roundhay, Leeds, just after midday today.
It is not known how Sir Jimmy died but it is believed there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said officers were called to a house in Leeds this afternoon.
The spokesman said: 'Police were called at 12.10pm today to the discovery of a man's body at a house in Roundhay, Leeds.
You may also want to watch:
'The body of a man in his 80s was found at the property.
'There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.'
- 1 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 2 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 4 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 5 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 6 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 7 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 8 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop