Bread and milk stolen from outside village store in Little Melton
- Credit: IAN BURT
Bread and milk worth about £30 were stolen from outside a village store after an overnight delivery.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the theft happened at the Little Melton Village Store in School Lane, Little Melton, shortly after 3.30am on Friday, February 17.
The spokesman said: 'An unknown person or persons stole a quantity of bread and milk from the village shop in School Lane. We're investigating at the moment.
'No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.'
Someone who works at the store, who did not want to be named, said the goods stolen were valued at around £30, and were outside the front of the store after having been delivered earlier than usual overnight.
Anyone with any information about the incident should report it to the police by calling 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
- 10 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket