Bread and milk stolen from outside village store in Little Melton
- Credit: IAN BURT
Bread and milk worth about £30 were stolen from outside a village store after an overnight delivery.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the theft happened at the Little Melton Village Store in School Lane, Little Melton, shortly after 3.30am on Friday, February 17.
The spokesman said: 'An unknown person or persons stole a quantity of bread and milk from the village shop in School Lane. We're investigating at the moment.
'No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.'
Someone who works at the store, who did not want to be named, said the goods stolen were valued at around £30, and were outside the front of the store after having been delivered earlier than usual overnight.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the incident should report it to the police by calling 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 8 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 9 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000