Brandon road closure planned
Brandon High Street will be closed for five nights for resurfacing works.
This will take place between July 16 and 20 when the road will be closed to through-traffic and on-street parking between 7pm and 6am.
The closure will extend from London Road, Brandon, to Brandon Road, Weeting, although the works will be from the level crossing to the veterinary surgery.
An alternative route will be the A1065 Brandon to Mundford, A134 Munford to Thetford, A11 between the A134 and the B1107 Thetford to Brandon - and vice versa.
Access for emergency services will be maintained at all times, however access to individual properties and business will be restricted and alternative parking should be used when advised.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 10 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field