Brandon road closure planned
Brandon High Street will be closed for five nights for resurfacing works.
This will take place between July 16 and 20 when the road will be closed to through-traffic and on-street parking between 7pm and 6am.
The closure will extend from London Road, Brandon, to Brandon Road, Weeting, although the works will be from the level crossing to the veterinary surgery.
An alternative route will be the A1065 Brandon to Mundford, A134 Munford to Thetford, A11 between the A134 and the B1107 Thetford to Brandon - and vice versa.
Access for emergency services will be maintained at all times, however access to individual properties and business will be restricted and alternative parking should be used when advised.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich