Brandon pub to reopen today
People will be able to take advantage of a new watering hole from today (Monday) when a boarded-up pub re-opens.
The Flintknappers, on Market Hill, Brandon, will open its doors at 2pm.
Run by Kevin and Carol Healy, former landlords of the Duke of Wellington, also in Brandon, the Enterprise Inn pub closed its doors last year.
Aided by their son, Steve Healy, it has now had a lick of paint and new bar.
Check back here later today for some of the first photographs of the new pub.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move