Brandon pub to reopen today
People will be able to take advantage of a new watering hole from today (Monday) when a boarded-up pub re-opens.
The Flintknappers, on Market Hill, Brandon, will open its doors at 2pm.
Run by Kevin and Carol Healy, former landlords of the Duke of Wellington, also in Brandon, the Enterprise Inn pub closed its doors last year.
Aided by their son, Steve Healy, it has now had a lick of paint and new bar.
Check back here later today for some of the first photographs of the new pub.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 10 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips