Mystery surrounds how a damaged car ended up blocking a pathway
- Credit: Archant
Mystery surrounds the circumstances behind a damaged car blocking a pathway in Norwich.
Residents have been left puzzled in Bracondale, Lakenham, after the car sustained damage to the right-hand side door as well as the left rear wheel, which has been blown out.
The vehicle appears to have been parked in a permit zone when the incident happened, of which, the car had a permit for.
Resident, Shirley Jones, said she took particular interest as the car was a similar make and model to her own. She said: 'Heaven knows what happened. It could have been a crash I suppose.'
A police spokesman said that the incident had not been reported and officers are not investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Another resident said she did not recognise the car, adding: 'I'm pretty sure it wasn't there when I closed my bedroom curtains at about 11pm last night, and this morning when I did look out and saw it, it was covered in frost.'
•If you know anything about the damaged car contact Marc Betts on 01603 772326 or email Marc.Betts@archant.co.uk
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 4 Local pub splashes back into action
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 7 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 8 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town