BP garage and M&S food store set to open next week in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
The new BP garage with M&S Simply Food store in Dereham is expected to open next Wednesday, April 20, it has been confirmed.
Motorists will have noticed the forecourt is nearly complete at the Lynn Hill Service Station on the corner of London Road and Station Road.
Meanwhile shoppers will have seen the M&S signs go up and finishing touches being made to the store on the site.
There will also be a Wild Bean Cafe, car wash, a toilet accessible to disabled people and 24-hour baby change facilities.
At the end of last year BP announced it was investing £1.8 million on the complete redevelopment and rebranding of the site, and creating a dozen new jobs.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: 'The joint BP and Marks & Spencer development will offer motorists and local residents a wide range of M&S quality food alongside BP's own Wild Bean Café drinks, hot food and all the branded products normally associated with forecourt convenience stores.'
It was expecting to open in May but contractors have made such good progress on the site the opening date has been brought forward.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony