Boy in his early teens assaulted in Fakenham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A boy in his early teens was left with facial injuries after he was assaulted in Fakenham.
The 14-year-old is understood to have been punched several times in the head by another teenager in a dispute over a girl.
Emergency services were called to Salmons Way in Fakenham at around 11.20pm on Wednesday, August 9, after reports of an assault.
When they arrived they found the boy had a bloody nose, bruising and swelling.
The ambulance crew confirmed they treated the teenager for facial injuries but he did not need to be taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Temporary Inspector Sarah Jope at Fakenham police station said: 'This was an isolated incident where the parties are known to each other.
'If there were any witnesses we ask them please come forward with any information.'
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 4 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
No arrests have been made and any witnesses should call Norfolk Police on 101.