Rising young boxing star will represent England this year
- Credit: Archant
A young amateur boxing champion has been called up to represent England.
Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club (ABC) boxer Tommy Fletcher will represent the country in the European Junior Championships, held in Russia later this year.
At 16-years-old and standing at six ft six inches tall, Tommy has been boxing at Attleborough Amateur Boxing Club for two years, and currently trains regularly with the England squad.
Tommy has enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top of his sport winning last seasons National Junior Development tile and the National Junior Championship, both at 75kg. He is now ranked number one in England in his category.
As a young elite sports person competing at national level, Tommy is seeking Sponsorship to help him and the Club with his training and travel costs.
You may also want to watch:
Potential sponsors should contact Jeremy Burton (ABC vice chair) on 07929407116.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies