First look at Norwich’s new ‘boutique’ bowling alley
- Credit: Archant
The former Regal Cinema on Dereham Road in Norwich has reopened as a bowling alley.
Bowling House, which opened its doors on March 27, offers five lanes as well as a range of food, beer, wine and cocktails.
The business is working hard to set itself apart from other bowling alleys in the city.
Marketing Manager, Sam Leonard said: 'Our motto is eat, drink, bowl and we like to think we're a bit different from other bowling alleys in Norwich - more modern, more contemporary, more Norwich really.
'Bowling House is an adult-orientated venue, this is a place were you can come enjoy some great food and a drink or two, then have a relaxed game of bowling. We've got a wonderful chef and lots of great sharing dishes on the menu.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'It's amazing how quickly things have come together, it's all looking really nice and we can't wait to get going and welcome all our customers.'
Booking lines are open, for more information visit bowlinghouse.co.uk, call 01603 397412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools