BoudiccHare visits Burnham Deepdale
- Credit: Dalegate Market
Dalegate Market and Deepdale Backpackers and Camping welcomed a special guest for a week's rest and relaxation.
BoudiccHare is in the visitor information centre for the week until June 19 before the GoGoHares Trail begins.
Jason Borthwick, team member at Deepdale Backpackers and Camping, said: 'It's always nice to welcome royalty to Burnham Deepdale, and we couldn't have asked for a higher royal than the Queen of the Iceni. Particularly that she's staying with us for a week, and is very welcoming to visitors.'
Visitors are welcome to see BoudiccHare, which is sponsored by small businesses called the Friends of Iceni and any donations will go to Break.
BoudiccHare will join 49 other hares as part of the GoGoHares Trail, which begins on June 24 and carries on until September.
You may also want to watch:
Full details of the GoGoHares Trail and programme can be found on www.gogohares.co.uk.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers