Boiler catches fire in Norfolk home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to tackle a fire which broke out in a boiler.
The fire, at a home in Glebe Close in Thetford, broke out at just before 7.30pm today.
Crews from Thetford and East Harling went to the smoke-filled home.
They wore breathing apparatus while they put out the flames using hose reel jets.
They also used a ventilator to clear away the smoke.
You may also want to watch:
The fire had been put out by 7.50pm.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre