Body of a man found dead in Norwich
A man in his 60s has been found dead in Norwich.
Police officers were called to Corton Road, off Bracondale, shortly before 3pm yesterday (Sunday) where the man's body was discovered.
The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
Investigations are ongoing.
Check back on this website for updates.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
Do you know the man? Do you have any more information? Call crime correspondent Peter Walsh on 01603 772436.