Body found in Brandon woodland is that of a woman believed to be in her 20s
- Credit: PA
Police have confirmed a body which was found in woodland in Brandon is that of a woman believed to be in her 20s.
A member of the public called Suffolk police at just after 8am on Sunday, June 11 after finding a body in an area of woodland adjacent to the popular visitor attraction, Brandon Country Park.
The area was cordoned off while a police investigation was carried out.
A police spokesman said: 'The death is not being treated as suspicious at this stage.
'A post-mortem will be held in due course to determine the cause of death.'
You may also want to watch:
Brandon Country Park has not been affected.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers