Body found in Brandon woodland is that of a woman believed to be in her 20s
- Credit: PA
Police have confirmed a body which was found in woodland in Brandon is that of a woman believed to be in her 20s.
A member of the public called Suffolk police at just after 8am on Sunday, June 11 after finding a body in an area of woodland adjacent to the popular visitor attraction, Brandon Country Park.
The area was cordoned off while a police investigation was carried out.
A police spokesman said: 'The death is not being treated as suspicious at this stage.
'A post-mortem will be held in due course to determine the cause of death.'
Brandon Country Park has not been affected.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 New homes in Norfolk village will be for locals