Body found in Anglia Square in Norwich is not suspicious
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
The body of a man found in Anglia Square this morning is not being treated as suspicious.
Emergency services were called by the shopping centre's security team to reports of a man's body found near Cafe of the Corner at around 7am.
A police spokesman said the death of the man, believed to be in his 60s, is not suspicious.
An ambulance crew were also called but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A file will be prepared for the coroner.
The shopping centre was open as usual.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 9 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm