Body found at Sheringham
A man's body has been found in woodland at Sheringham, but police say it is not suspicious.
The discovery was close to Cranfield Road at about 10.30am on Thursday.
Norfolk police said the death was not being treated as suspicious, and it could be the body of a local missing man.
Earlier in the week police appealed for help in finding 37-year-old Sean Pitcher, who was last seen on Friday July 15 near Grice Close.
The coroner has been informed of the death.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us