Blofield and District Gardening Club to celebrate 45th anniversary
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A village gardening club is celebrating its 45th anniversary next weekend.
The Blofield and District Gardening Club will be marking the occasion at its summer show at 2pm on Saturday, July 15.
During the day growers will be showing off their produce as part of an exhibition at the Margaret Harker Hall, on Yarmouth Road.
The club, which was established in 1972, has a large membership from Blofield and its surrounding villages.
And its annual show is organised to encourage members to grow and present their own glowers, fruits and vegetables.
You may also want to watch:
Cups, rosettes and prizes will be presented to the winners of various sections on the day.
The exhibition is free and homemade refreshments will be available. There will also be plant, cake, raffle and bottle stalls.
For more information visit www.blofieldgardeningclub.org.uk or call Sue Rowe on 01603 715804
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns