Norfolk’s cider pub of the year named
- Credit: Archant
A bar is celebrating after being named Norfolk's cider pub of the year.
Blackstone Engine bar at Denver Mill was recently given the West Norfolk campaign for real ale award and has now earned the title of Norfolk county cider pub of the year.
It was in competition with pubs and bars across the county.
Andrea Briers, Camra regional director, said: "The judges were impressed by the quality of the cider and perry at the Blackstone Engine Bar in Denver and the knowledgeable and helpful staff.
"Well done to the team at the Blackstone Engine Bar on their success."
You may also want to watch:
John Nash, owner of the bar said: "We are delighted to be recognised by Camra, who have been a great support to my business."
The Blackstone Engine Bar now moves on to the next round of the cider pub of the year competition, with the chance to become national champion.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 6 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray