Bin fires dealt with across Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters from Lowestoft were called out to tackle a spate of bin blazes across the town.
Four bin fires were quickly dealt with in recent days by crews from Lowestoft South fire station.
They were first called out at 8.49am on Saturday, April 1 following reports of a bin fire in Sussex Road, Lowestoft. They spent less than 15 minutes tackling the blaze.
On Saturday evening, a crew from Lowestoft South were called out about 9.35pm as they spent less than 10 minutes putting out a bin fire off Battery Green Road.
At 10.48pm last night (Sunday) firefighters from Lowestoft South spent less than 10 minutes putting out a bin blaze in Pakefield Road.
You may also want to watch:
And at 4.20am this morning (Monday), a crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called to tackle a bin blaze in St Margarets Road, spending less than 20 minutes at the scene.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument