Bin collections update
Bin collections in North Norfolk are expected to return to normal on Monday.
The district council said all crews were working a day behind schedule and are likely to continue doing so until the end of Saturday.
Specific problems areas were Fakenham and Briston, where some roads remained icy, particularly a number of un-gritted roads in residential estates, said a spokesman.
Waste bins in Briston, which were due to be emptied last week, have now been emptied. Recycling collections are a day late this week in line with the rest of the district, but 'we anticipate most areas will return to normal on Monday next week,' he added.
The advice to residents remains unchanged. Keep bins out in the usual place on your normal collection day and leave them there until they have been emptied. Crews will collect a reasonable amount of excess beside grey bins.
- 1 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 2 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 3 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 4 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 6 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 9 What's next for 'the biggest development in the region?'
- 10 'You look just like her' Shop worker mistook The Queen for look-a-like