Great British Bake Off winner shares knowledge at Norwich technology show
- Credit: John Haschak
A Great British Bake Off star, a Paralympic gold medal winner, and well-known local chefs appeared at a technology show in Norfolk this weekend.
Candice Brown, from the popular BBC show joined swimmer Jessica-Jane Applegate and chefs Andy Snowling and Charlie Hodson at the 25th Hughes Hometech Show, held at the Norfolk Showground on Saturday.
The 32-year-old baker demonstrated how to make macaroni pies, black forest gateau and coconut layers. While Miss Applegate helped Mr Hodson with a Nelson sausage roll.
Mr Snowling showcased his skills with meat and fish.
The Hughes Hometech Show highlights the latest technology from some of the world's largest electrical manufacturers including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic and Hotpoint.
You may also want to watch:
The event again raised money for the Norwich-based Clare School – a specialist physical/sensory and complex needs school.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working