Best independent retailers in Diss, Wymondham, Harleston and Loddon are revealed
- Credit: Archant
The results of the South Norfolk Independent Retailer Awards have been announced for Diss, Wymondham, Harleston and Loddon.
The South Norfolk Council organised awards saw the public voting in categories of best newcomer, most creative window display and excellence in customer service in each town.
Ninny's Cave, Lemon Tree Cafe, Ray Munn Paints and Interiors and Russell Independent Funeral Services won best newcomers for their respective towns of Diss, Wymondham, Harleston and Loddon.
The most creative window display awards were handed to Albright, Ward-Robes, Card & Party Shop and Spoon Cake.
The last category was won by Fairchild's Tea Shop, Mad Hatters Tea Shop, Ajandek and Hair 4 U.
Ajandek, a Harleston gift shop owned by Janet Harrowven, was named the overall South Norfolk Independent Retailer of the Year.
Nearly 5,000 votes were cast in the nomination process.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 9 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk