Roofer who died in field near Dereham named
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old man who died in a field in mid-Norfolk has been named.
Benjamin Bassett, from Necton, died in a field off Bradenham Lane, in Scarning near Dereham, on October 28 last year.
At an inquest opened into his death held at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Wednesday January 8, Jacqueline Lake, senior coroner for Norfolk, said before his death Mr Bassett has been employed as a roofer.
His medical cause of death was given as multiple skeletal injuries and a right hemothorax.
The inquest has been adjourned until March 11 2020.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes