‘I am totally overwhelmed’: Hilarious panto star Ben Langley gets four yeses on Britain’s Got Talent
- Credit: PA
A Norfolk panto star who has made regular appearances at Norwich's Theatre Royal has made it through to the next stage of Britain's Got Talent.
Ben Langley took to the BGT stage on Saturday evening to perform his misheard lyrics routine, which included lines from songs by Lady Gaga, ABBA and Irene Cara.
MORE: WATCH: Panto star has Simon Cowell in stitches during Britain's Got Talent auditionMr Langley, who is 43 and from Shimpling near Diss, had all the judges laughing and made it through to the next stage. He even managed to get a chuckle out of Simon Cowell, who commented 'that's funny.'
Writing on Twitter, Mr Langley said 'Greetings from Kultur Pur Festival in Germany where I am performing til Monday. I am totally overwhelmed by the judges reactions and love and support on Twitter and Facebook #ILoveNorfolk #BGT'.
MORE: Norwich father-and-son singers get 'golden buzzer' on Britain's Got TalentHe received four yeses and will join other hopeful contestants in the next stage of the show.
Britain's Got Talent returns next Saturday on ITV from 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 8 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed