Belle of the ball! Can you give this lovable dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
She loves nothing more than playing with other dogs and a little gentle fuss.
And now you could be the person to give three-year-old Belle everything she is looking for - by giving her the joy of a new home.
The fawn coloured Akita enjoys meeting and interacting with other dogs and loves playing with them.
A spokesman for Dogs Trust's rehoming centre in Snetterton, where she is currently being looked after, said: 'She is looking for a home experienced with this breed, as she can be quite shy to begin with.
'Belle will need help with her confidence and to build up a bond with you.
'Once familiar with you, she enjoys a gentle fuss and will do about anything for a tasty treat.
'She would like a big secure garden to play in. Belle can live with older teenagers that are 16 and over.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 8 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 9 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 10 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
'A stunning looking girl, Belle will make a great companion if she's given the chance.'
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.