Belle of the ball! Can you give this lovable dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
She loves nothing more than playing with other dogs and a little gentle fuss.
And now you could be the person to give three-year-old Belle everything she is looking for - by giving her the joy of a new home.
The fawn coloured Akita enjoys meeting and interacting with other dogs and loves playing with them.
A spokesman for Dogs Trust's rehoming centre in Snetterton, where she is currently being looked after, said: 'She is looking for a home experienced with this breed, as she can be quite shy to begin with.
'Belle will need help with her confidence and to build up a bond with you.
You may also want to watch:
'Once familiar with you, she enjoys a gentle fuss and will do about anything for a tasty treat.
'She would like a big secure garden to play in. Belle can live with older teenagers that are 16 and over.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
'A stunning looking girl, Belle will make a great companion if she's given the chance.'
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.